RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
· You can return or exchange most* new, non-closeout, unused item within 7 days of receipt.
· Please make sure all original packaging is included and intact.
· Any item showing signs of use can NOT be returned.
· Customer is responsible for shipping.
· Return items will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
· Refunds are credited back to the card used for original purchase.
*No Returns or Exchanges on
· Closeout items
· Any item which shows signs of use
· Electrical parts (if an item is DOA let us know and it will typically be handled under warranty)
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS
Return Goods Authorization
You must request a return goods authorization number (RGA#) online - email firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service representative will then review and authorize the return; and an email will be sent to you with an RGA#. Please print this email and include it in the shipping box along with all merchandise, product tags and packaging. You may use the original shipping container.
Returns can be shipped by the carrier of your choice (although we recommend UPS or FedEx) to:
Victory Parts Pro
329 US-123 Bypass
Seneca SC 29678
Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment.
All parts are thoroughly inspected and packaged to insure good working condition. It is beyond our control after the part is turned over to the freight carrier. The freight carrier received and signed for the part in good condition. Consequently, it is most important to protect your interest by carefully complying with the following instructions: Please inspect your cartons for any damage (including concealed damage) that might have occured during shipping. Any damage is the responsibility of the freight carrier and should be reported IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of your shipment. It is your responsibility to issue a claim and to receive compensation from the freight carrier for any damage done in transit.
Note: Damage of this sort is not warranted by the Seller.
Questions: Shoot us a call at 864-482-6112